I am delighted to be able to tell you about our new Kraft paper roll wrap from Flamingo Paperie. It is recyclable and biodegradable. It has beautiful deep dyed colour (colour goes all the way through the paper) for fantastic colour and it is coloured using vegetable based inks.
Rolls are 3m long by 70cm. £3.50 for coloured and £2 for natural. The colours available are gold, natural, silver, white, red, grey, moss green, french blue and sky blue.
I am really excited by this new product line, it has had a great response so far just from posting about it on my teresa4cards social media! I can't wait to see how it is received it at the first fair I take it to.
This is only available through Flamingo Paperie partners it is not on the website. Contact me if you would like to order a few rolls.
Perfect for Christmas or birthdays and recyclable and biodegradable too!
You have started your own greetings card business with Flamingo Paperie! You have your starter pack, now what? How do I get started? HELP!
Here are my top tips:
1. Get the stock that is in your starter pack, put it in a basket and show it to people. The cards are £2 each or £1.60 each if they buy 10 or more. That is all you need to know to start showing the cards off!
2. Organise a home business launch, tell people what they are doing and ask them to come around and have a look! Set a date, invite people and talk to your sponsor. Don't worry if you don't know what to do at the home launch, your sponsor can help you with that.
3. Get your details on the brochures, write your details if you don't have stickers or a stamp. Put an order form in each brochure and start handing the brochures out to family, friends, neighbours and colleagues.
4. Meet with your sponsor. Set some goals with their help and start making a plan of how you can get to those goals.
5. Ask your friends to have a home event for you, call in some favours if you need to!
Tips for Keeping Going:
1. Work consistently and try to touch your business each day if you can.
2. Remember: you won't earn if you don't work your business especially in the beginning!
3. Meet up with other local partners to share tips, help to motivate each other, to find out about what is working for them and general support.
4. Attend company events, even if that involves travelling and juggling other things to get there!
5. Ask your sponsor for help if you need it.
How I can Help
I can help by coming along to your home launch if you are in my area or supporting you with some ideas for your launch. I can help you set your goals and your plan for the next few weeks or months. If you find an event you would like to go along to but you aren't feeling confident, I am happy to come along to your first event if you are in my area. I will help you by sharing resources with you and pointing you in the right direction for company resources. If you want weekly or monthly check in calls, I am happy to schedule those.
I am here to support you in your new business, in whatever form that looks like for you!
If you want to know more about becoming a Flamingo Paperie partner have a look at my dedicated Flamingo website here, plus these two blogs Wanted - Flamingo Paperie Partners! and Your Chance to Shine.
You can also get in touch for more information, I will be happy to send you a pack.
Love Teresa xx
BIG NEWS! I bought some tights! I hear you asking, what is she on about, how is this big news? Well, I don't wear tights as I don't wear skirts or dresses, I live in jeans and trousers.
So Why did I Buy Them?
I bought them because they were supposed to be really comfortable fitting tights which didn't keep falling down. I wanted to try them to see if that was true and thought ooo, I might get some skirts to go with them! I completely gave in to the Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO), everyone else was trying them therefore I needed to or I was missing out. Amazing marketing by the tight company convinced me I needed them!
What Happened Next?
For lots I am sure these tights have been fabulous.
For me I wouldn't know if they are fabulous or not as they are still beautifully wrapped in the tissue paper that they were packaged in!! I have had these tights for around 9 months and still not opened them properly or worn them, or bought skirts to go with them!! What was i thinking?
For me they were a complete waste of money as I had bought something I did not need and I will probably never use. But a valuable lesson learnt, or more likely a reminder as I am sure I have bought many things in the past which I did not need or use!
Want versus Need Money Mindset
So from now on I think about the tights and I ask myself some questions. Do I need the thing? Will I use the thing? Am I buying the thing just because of Fear Of Missing Out?
Getting a handle on whether you actually need something, or whether you just want it will save you lots of money! In the case of the tights I wanted them, but I definitely did not need them!
For more money saving tips visit some more of my blogs:
50 Money saving Tips at Your Finger Tips
My Top 10 Ways to Save Energy
Saving Money on Food Bills
You can also join my mailing list here:
Can you relate? What have you bought recently which you clearly did not need? I would love to hear your stories!
Love Teresa xx
Hi, I am Teresa. I am mum to two gorgeous children and I work from home. This blog is about my journey working from home. I hope to be able to help others who are looking for an additional income, or are looking for ways to save money.