I have been matched betting for over 2 years and I use Profit Accumulator who list all the offers and provide the software and support forums. It has been a fantastic way for me to earn money from home, see my blog posts on My Matched Betting Journey and Two Years In for my journey so far!
If you are thinking of starting out in matched betting, here are my 5 top tips:
1. Keep a separate bank account which you only use for your matched betting. Then you know you are not touching your other money. When I need to use some of the matched betting profits I transfer it into my main account.
2. Keep a record of the offers you do and what funds you have in each bookie. At the beginning you will be doing one or two offers at a time so it is easy to keep track of when free bets are due and where your money is. Keeping a record is a good habit to get into for when you have many more offers going on at the same time.
3. Don't touch your matched betting funds for the first 3 months. As tempting as it may be DON'T! The offers on Profit Accumulator are done in a specific order to build up your betting bank, and a very good piece of advice given on the instructions, is to let that bank build for about the first three months so that you then have enough funds available to to any offer you want and many offers at once.
4. Watch the videos and follow the instructions carefully and take time to check what you have done. Mistakes will happen, even after more than two years I make mistakes occasionally! If you make a mistake don't panic, ask for help on the forum if you need to. There are many experienced matched bettors on the forum who are willing to help, as well as profit accumulator support staff. If nothing can be done to put your mistake right, just move on to the next offer!
5. Make use of the forum. Each offer has a link to the forum where that offer is being discussed. You can ask anything you need to know about the offer here, you may find that someone else has already asked the same! There are also other parts of the forum where you can ask other things and pick up general tips and advice.
If you are looking for a way to earn money from home, especially in the short term, I would highly recommend matched betting. It is easier than it sounds, I had never placed a bet in my life before I started matched betting!
If you are thinking about it, follow the link to Profit Accumulator, try out the first two offers and see how you get on!
Hi, I am Teresa. I am mum to two gorgeous children and I work from home. This blog is about my journey working from home. I hope to be able to help others who are looking for an additional income, or are looking for ways to save money.